Wednesday, April 7, 2010

It's a trap!

Just a couple sketches to share tonight... Wish there were more hours in the day so that I could spend more time drawing. I'm trying to put in as much time as possible every day, but some days, I just don't have that much time, and today felt like one of those days.

First up, I had to satisfy tonight's urge, which was to draw Admiral Ackbar. God knows why I felt the need to do so, but here he is. Feel pretty 'meh' about the drawing, but Ackbar is always good for a laugh.


Next up, I got in some practice drawing more females. I feel like I'm slowly getting a little better at them, though I'm still not happy. I think the one on the left is definitely one of the better female heads I've drawn lately.


Let me know what you think!

No comments:

Post a Comment