Saturday, March 26, 2011

Too long since my last post...

Wow, I'm just realizing that it has been a month since I last posted anything... I've still been a little busy with settling into the new job and just haven't had much free time to sit down and put in time with my sketchbook. I DO have something cool that I hope to be able to share soon, but it all depends on other people at this point. In the meantime, here are a couple drawings I was playing with today... Let me know what you think!

Yes, I actually wrote "Penjamin" next to the weird ballpoint pen character (cheesy, I know).

Below is a quick sketch I did with red col-erase pencil, pen and brush pen after seeing Sucker Punch last night. The visuals in that movie were pretty awesome, and I loved all of the dream/battle/musical/whatever sequences.


No comments:

Post a Comment