Monday, April 11, 2011

Drawing on Coasters in Bars

I've found a new favorite medium for drawing - coasters in bars... Started drawing on the backside of a couple of coasters when I was out Friday night and realized how freeing it was. I have no desire to take them home with me (unlike post-its even, which I tend to keep on my desk long after their time has expired), so therefore I really don't care much about the results of what I experiment with on the coaster. Sadly, I discovered this seven beers in on Friday night, so I left the bar thinking that all of the drawings were complete garbage (which they were). Sunday night, however, I actually felt pretty good with some of the results... Below are a selection of coaster drawings (all using brush pen) from Sunday night. Let me know what you think!






No comments:

Post a Comment